Schedule of Events
The Summit is open now and closes November 15th @ Midnight EST.
All of the Summit's Free 84 presentations are now available for you to view upon registration. Just click here.
In addition, we have LIVE Events and amazing bonuses as part of the All Access Pass. This is how you can directly support the presenters and ministries putting on the Summit.
We have an amazing lineup of LIVE interactive events happening all throughout the weekend! The 14 LIVE events are only included as part of the All Access Pass. This pass is a way to unlock exclusive events, bonuses, + support the presenters in the process! The Live talks will be recorded and will be part of the All Access Pass permanent library.
Live Event Schedule
- 4 PM: Cameron Fradd & Danielle Bean - Coping With a Crisis: How to Get Through Hard Times as a Family
- 5:30 PM: Sr Helena Burns - Parenting the Media
- 7 PM: Beth Sri & Danielle Bean - Burnout is Real: How to Cope when you just can't any more
- 9 PM: Elizabeth Foss & Danielle Bean - How to Take Care of Your Husband (and why it's important!)
- 10 AM: Sarah Christmyer - Scripture Reflection and Prayer for Moms (Free to all attendees)
"Pray for one another…. The prayer of a righteous woman has great power in its effects.” (see James 5:16)
- 11:30 AM: Lisa Canning - How to Know When You're Ready for Another Baby
- 1:15 PM: Kathryn Whitaker - Teen and Phones
- 3 PM: Karianna Frey & Danielle Bean - Creative Ways to Pray All Day
- 4:30 PM: Dr. Monique Ruberu - Three Tips to Superpower your Marriage
- 7 PM: Mary Lenaburg - That Didn’t Go As Planned
- 9 PM: Kate Wicker & Danielle Bean - Build a Better Body Image: Learning to Love the Way God Made You
- 1 PM: Stephanie Weinert - 30 Days to a Healthier YOU!
- 2:30 PM: Meghan Sokolowski - Dress your Shape - Understanding the Do's and Don'ts of your unique body type
- 4 PM: Natalie Stefanick & Danielle Bean - How Motherhood Healed Me From Sex Abuse Wounds
- 5:30 PM: Kendra Tierney - Always Mean What You Say: Simple Parenting Techniques to Get Out of Survival Mode and Into Catholic Family Life
- 7:30 PM: Kelly Wahlquist - No Need to Worry—Ever Again
- 9 PM: Crystalina Evert & Danielle Bean - Embracing Joy: How to Overcome Your Past and Become the Mom God Made You to Be
- 10:15 PM: Danielle Bean - Closing (Free to all attendees)